JIVE MAGIC (Imp)
Bay Stallion 16.3hh
Sire: Jazz Dam: Kind of Magic
SERVICE FEE - $3,850 inc GST
- Jive Magic was a top Grand Prix competition horse with wins including the Grand Prix at the prestigious Sydney CDI 2010.
- His stellar competition career was cut short by an accident whilst performing breeding duties. Never the less Jive Magic does live on in the performance arena through his outstanding progeny.
- His very first foal called Jeff the Chef became a Grand Prix dressage horse and is now campaigning in the USA.
- Johnny Depp who is also by Jive Magic posted some wonderful Prix St George scores and wins at the tender age of 7 years. Johnny Depp then moved into the Grand Prix arena with outstanding success at the age of 8 years. We do hope that Johnny Depp has a destiny to become an Australian legend.
- Just Dance is another Jive Magic winning at Medium and Advanced levels at State and National Championships. Just Dance has recently won his very first efforts at Prix St George and Inter 1 level.
- Jazzski is another youngster who won the 5 year old young dressage horse class at Dressage With The Stars in 2013.
- Young stock by Jive Magic are inclined to have very fancy movement.
- Jive brings to bear some wonderful international bloodlines in Jazz, Purioso, Landadel and Aktion.
- Live Cover and Chilled Semen Available
Jive Magic exploded across Australia in the Grand Prix dressage arena. At the 2010 CDI in Sydney, which is the biggest dressage show in Australia, Jive Magic danced his way through the Grand Prix test to convincingly defeat the best horses Australia has on offer. Jive is often referred to as the most powerful dressage horse in Australia. Jive Magic has absolutely explosive extensions coupled with a wonderful interpretation of piaffe and a smooth as silk transition into a passage which is full of bend and coiled power and harmony. All of Jive Magic's training and competing was done by Rozzie Ryan and the pair were completely focused up on the London 2012 Olympics.
Jive Magic is bred to be a Grand Prix dressage horse and unbelievably his younger brother, Chatham Park Jac under Rachael Sanna, has already represented Australia in the Dressage Team at the World Equestrian Games in Aachen 2006.
The fact that two brothers have not only reached Grand Prix dressage but have done it with distinction is a great illustration of how powerful genetics are and this is particularly significant for the mare owner wishing to breed a superstar.
Jive Magic is by Jazz who is recognised as one of the most significant dressage sires in the world today and is also the sire of Dutch dressage sensation Parzival ridden by Adelinde Cornelissen. On the dam's side, Jive Magic comes from Landadel who was the sire of both dressage horses and show-jumping horses at the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Right down on the bottom line is Aktion who represented Poland at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and actually scored 10's for his piaffe and passage. Little wonder the first of Jive Magic's offspring are almost immediately making an impact on the competition arenas around the world.
Jive Magic certainly has arrived.
For more information contact Heath Ryan 0417 656 636, or email email@example.com
|Kind of Magic||Fruhling||Landadel|
Video Sydney CDI 2011 - Rozzie Ryan and Jive Magic 5th in the Grand Prix Freestyle CDI***
Rozzie Ryan talks about Jive Magic